Sep 8, 2009

i'm so tired...ZzZ

haihz..i'm so tired now..keep open n closing my mouth while i'm typing now.. (Z.Z)

well..i'm in the computer lab now..searching info on methods of UK & USA in preserving green environment.. it's so hard to find the info..find till i wanna sleep ady.. (=.=)

and today i got lots of works to be done..including this english proposal and business statistics (BST) homeworks.. i also wanna study ar!! next week exam liao.. till now just studies a bit only.. i sure dont want to die in this mid-exam d.. so really must study hard lol.. (>.<)

ok.. today got some funny news to tell..when i was looking at jonghoon's 1 week scandal's photos.. d girl beside me keep "gap"-ing my computer screen.. when i was typing the words for replying the post in FT forum.. d girl still looking at my screen.. (?.?)

besides, today i read the news about ss501-warner music-TS in i-sinchew.. seems like this news quarrel till quite serious hor.. by the way.. this news reminds me about last year FT's trip in Malaysia.. poor autograph session.. cancellation of concert.. argh.. so many bad memories!! that is really a night mare for me.. till now i also cant forget about it.. if you really want me to talk about this all over again.. i sure will cry out.. (T.T)

dont talk about all the bad memories.. let's focus on finding the info about my assignment.. bye.. btw.. where's my bigshow dvd? i'm waiting for you.. cant wait for it!! haha.. and it's good to hear that there's 1 more friend addicted to korean songs.. hahahahaha.. korean songs rock!! (^.^)

wow!!! the time when i posted this post is 3:33pm.. LUCKY?? haha.. i remember that hero oppa like no.333.. lolz.. (XD)

No comments: