Nov 26, 2009

BYE-BYE ○ 3.4

written by : HHY (not Migo)

well.. it's about time to say BYE BYE to 3.4..
time really flies.. and 1 year has passed..
today is the end of my TBF's study life in Taylors..

thanks to all the classmates of .4..
including......................
my group : Jett + PinShin + Junee + XiYi
my girl's friends : PuiYee + Joyce + Meyliana + PuiShing
my boy's friends : Daniel + Cross + Syaz + Amar + Ben + Joe + Keat + Chau + Wayne
my ex classmates : Margaret (Miss you so much!!) + Hanis + Vanessa
my course mates : SueAnn + Brendan + LeongZhi + more!!

hmm..so what do i feel about it??
er.. happy? sad? moody??
well.. almost everything..
happy is we finally finished all the exams + presentations + studies together..
for me.. the best memory is during the Y.E.D DAY..
i had so much of fun on that day.. haha..

sad is i'm feeling that i'm a bit left out in the group..
haha.. maybe it's just my own feeling??
sometimes i really feel that no one cares about me..
haiz.. please do forgive or correct me if i said this wrongly..
maybe you also dont know about this..
actually i'm a person who need more caring than others..
or else i will think negatively.. it's bad.. i know..
but.. i dont know why i will be that moody..
especially during the assignment periods..
and sometimes even like walking or eating together..
i will be thinking that i'm being left out..
maybe it's just my feelings or you all really dislike me??
haiz.. i always wanted to say out..
just scare that when i said what i feel about..
then no more friends..  =.=

most importantly is.. i learnt to be more active next time.. haha..
i will surely improve more next time..
trust me..^^

so.. have fun during the holidays ya!!
i will read all of you all's blog one by one..
my friends.. remember to leave comment if u read this blog..
just to let me know that someone is reading it.. ^^

No comments: