Oct 11, 2009

GoGo Korean Village!!

[ I SAY : today my mood is more towards writing in english..XD ]
hahaha!!! i'm back from Korean Village lol...
[ I SAY : let's name Korean Village as (K.V).. ]
finally!! i went there with my family just now...
i have waited for this chance for a long long long time..
always heard about others talking about K.V..

First.. i wanna comment on the location on K.V..
i found some info about K.V yesterday..
and all the description of the location of K.V which i saw is...
"it's just in front of Ampang Point.." "Ampang Point的前面"..
It's a WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG description of the place!!
the CORRECT description of the location of K.V is...
"On the opposite of Ampang Point which is accross the streets.."
"You can see there're about 3shops' names written in Korean words.."
"And the K.V is just around there.."
"There're lots more Korean Restaurant and shops behind the row of shop which you can see on the street.."
[ I SAY : yolobun... get what i said?? ]
well.. i think it's more convinient to go there by car or cab..
you can take the star lrt or bus too.. but you have to walk for few minites..

I went to two Korean Markets..
No. 1 is Phill Mart.. the prices of goods sold in this mart is quite ok..
i bought BigBang TOP's 2% canned drink for just RM1.50..
well..it's a bit expensive if compared with the soft dirnks in malaysia which is just about RM1.20..
the peach flavoured drink taste good..
my dad was the first person who drink it.. >.<
haiz.. i just found 2% canned drink with TOP's image on it..
[ I SAY : why dont have GD's ??? ]

overall.. i bought ice-cream + TOP's 2% + Bottle..
the ice-cream is big + cute.. mine is orange flavour..
while the soda? polar bear? iced? flavour is my aunt's..

i found that the Bottle is useful so i bougth it..XD
i saw many families are using this type of Bottle when they're dinning..
well.. the total amount for my first bill is RM7.50..
my dad gave me RM8.. so i it's just enought for the 3things that i bought..

then.. we went to the second mart..
it's Lotte Mart.. it's kinda big in size if compared with other marts..
of course.. i went to the drinks once i enter the shop..
[ I SAY : I came here only for BigBang's 2%.. of course go and look for them first.. XD]
there're more choices in this mart..
i found the TaeYang.. same flavor as TOP's..
i also found another design of 2% which is TOP again..
but this one is with Fila's design..
so i immediately grabbed these two drinks in my hands..
and go look for others..
[ I SAY : GD!! Where are you??]

ahh!! GD and VI is here!! i missed you both!!
haha.. i found the Big 2% peach flavoured drink..
at first.. i only saw GD+VI's..
but then when i walked to the other side..
i found all BigBang members.. wuuhoo...^^
there's GD+VI..TOP..TaeYang..and DaeSung!!
[ I SAY : I want to buy all of them!! then i will have a full collection of BigBang's 2%..]
but then.. i didn't buy all of them.. because it's too expensive..
1 big bottle RM10.90 ah.. more expensive then our mineral water + soft drink ah..
so i just bought TOP's Fila 2% + GD+VI's big 2%..
[ I SAY : sorry TaeYang.. i dont meant it.. i will take you home next time.. T.T]


my dad told me to buy some instant noodles..
because that's our lunch.. T.T
i saw many instant noodles.. but dont know to choose which one..
all the noodles in korean words.. no english words at all..
luckily i know how to read the korean words so i can analize what is it a bit..
so just now i ate 1 of the instant noodles.. it tasted nice.. hehe..
total amount on what i spent in the 2nd mart is RM 21.20..
but.. my dad gave me money too.. so i no need to pay for myself.. haha..
haha.. thanks for my dad.. i can save my RM50..




[ I SAY : says cheeze!! all my korea's goodies!!]
this photo took me a long time to capture it..
it's hard to arrange the background.. =.=

well.. today is a great day to me..
because i finally went to K.V..
i bought 3 BigBang's 2% drinks too!!
i wanna go there again!! XD

[ I SAY :  thanks to my dad too.. although he's tired.. he still brought me to the K.V..]
[ I SAY :  yolobun!! you all have to go there at least once next time!! haha.. ]

2 comments:

阿雨 said...

I went K.V b4 too..
i had a lunch with my family at a korean restaurant there..
Do you know what did i see?
When i stepped in the restaurant, i saw ft's posters!!!!!! because ft will come to msia at that time..
i got 1 of the posters from the nice tauke there..lol..XD
the food are tasty~XD

Anonymous said...

any instant noodles with bigbang picture on it?? i would really love to buy 1.. hehe